Becoming a member of RSC is super easy!
Membership costs €30 for the calendar year, and includes the following benefits:
- Access to the club building & club boards throughout the year
- Access to club lessons over the summer for junior members (subject to availability)
- Access to Surf Fitness programme for junior members
- Storage for private surf boards within the club building*
- Public Liability Insurance via the Irish Surfing Association (ISA)
* all equipment stored at owners risk
Membership for our 2022 season can be purchased online by following the instructions below:
To renew or purchase a new membership:
- Navigate to https://irishsurfing.justgo.com
- Register with your email address
- If you had membership in 2021, you can use with your normal email that you used for previous memberships – On 1st login – you will need to request a new password.
Once membership is purchased, all documentation & details for building access will be provided.
Our membership policies, governing documents & Covid operating procedures are available at the links below:
Club Boards Inventory
|Board Type||Number of Boards Available|
|Foamies – 7 foot, 8 foot & 9 foot||46|
|Torq Fish Intermediate ~7 foot||10|
|Matta High Performance Short Boards <6 foot||8|